Sunday 1 January 2012

Music: Heals the Soul II

I must say that old music is forcing me to take up Project Maanidan (Human). This is another song of 1952 movie Parashakti. The first movie of chevalier Shivaji Ganesan. Original lyrics of Mahakavi Bharathiyar and sung by CSJ. I feel this song as continuation of my previous post. This time I made a video with the help of few like minded friends. At the end of this video if we share little thoughts for people in need, we can consider that the we are not among those men who Bharati refers to as "Nilai ketta manidhar (unscrupulous men)".

8 comments:

Subramanian said...

Nice one badri. Thought provoking video. I am happy to be part of this video

Actinwise I could have done little better :) will correct next time

badjal said...

So say I could sign you up for the next "project maanidan". Hahahah

Subha Devanathan said...

Good one Bajjy... Kudos... way to go... let me know if u need a female lead for Project Maanidan ;)

Aravindh Ramani said...

Hi Badri,

Really a very nice effort. Good job by all 3 of you. Subbu's acting, Dilli's camera and the mixing all were good!!....

Asif said...

Good video Badri..

badjal said...

Thanks all

Anonymous said...

What a nice effort?! Good Acting. Reasonably good video. Editing/Lip Sync could've been better. The actor looks like a good choice - he looks like actors of b/w Tamil films - mature, contemplative, veshti, mush n all... reminds me of M.S. Subbulaxmi in Meera (minus the veshti & moustache, ofcourse! Talking about the whole look & feel)

You can come up with better ideas. Also, post all the pics you posted on your fb page.

-R.

Anonymous said...

Meant the painting/pics you drew.